NAD C700 – BluOS Streaming Amplifier
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
NAD C 700
BluOS Streaming Amplifier
- A Feast for the Senses
- The C 700 BluOS Streaming Amplifier was designed for the streaming age. Connect your speakers, then use the intuitive BluOS app on your smartphone, tablet, PC, or Mac to select the music you want to hear. It will sound glorious.
- Through its HybridDigital UcD output stage, the C 700 can deliver 2×80 watts of continuous power and 2×120 watts of instantaneous power, for effortless reproduction of musical transients..
- The smooth glass front panel and 5″ high-definition colour display that shows album art, track progress, and system settings.
- A Modern Classic
- With built-in Ethernet and Wi-Fi, and a network streamer based on the rich, robust BluOS software platform, the C 700 has everything you need to play music through your favourite speakers. Using the BluOS Controller app, you can cue up music from dozens of different streaming and Web radio services, or play music stored on an external drive connected to the C 700’s USB port.
- Like all BluOS-enabled components, the C 700 supports high-resolution audio to 24-bit/192kHz, and has full MQA decoding and rendering capability. With these features, you can enjoy lossless and high-resolution audio from services such as Amazon Music Ultra HD, Deezer, Qobuz, and Tidal.
- You can also cue up music by voice, using the Amazon Alexa or Apple Siri voice control protocols.
- Well Connected
- The C 700 has two pairs of RCA analog inputs, as well as coaxial and optical digital inputs, for connecting disc players, game consoles, media adapters, and other components. There’s also an HDMI-eARC port for connecting an HDTV with HDMI-ARC support. This allows the C 700’s volume setting to be adjusted from the TV’s remote.
. Features & Details
- Continuous Power: 80 Watts per channel into 8/4 ohms
- Instantaneous Power: 120 Watts per channel
- 5″ high-definition colour information display shows album art, track progress, and system settings
- Works with intuitive BluOS Controller app for Android, iOS, macOS, and Windows
- BluOS multi-room streaming to 63 zones
- High-resolution audio to 24-bit/192kHz
- MQA decoding and rendering
- Integrated support for dozens of streaming and Web radio services
- Lossless and high-resolution streaming from Amazon Music Ultra HD, Deezer, Idagio, Qobuz, and Tidal
- Support for Apple AirPlay 2, Spotify Connect and Tidal Connect
- Voice control via Amazon Alexa and Apple Siri
- Optical and coaxial digital inputs
- HDMI-eARC input
- USB Type A port for connecting an external drive
- Two pairs of line-level analogue inputs
- Subwoofer output, with filter settings controllable from BluOS app
- Wi-Fi and Gigabit Ethernet
- Two-way aptX HD Bluetooth
Free Delivery (West Malaysia Only)